Thursday, August 20, 2009

Marians of the Immaculate Conception


My friend John Luth:
Made his First Vows as an MIC.
John was a member of Our Third Order of Carmelites. He is now Brother John and will someday be a priest.


The Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception welcomed four new members into the Congregation during a Mass celebrating the Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary on Saturday, Aug. 15. Eight Marian brothers also renewed their vows.

May Our Lord and Our Lady of the Immaculate conception bless them!

http://thedivinemercy.org/news/story.php?NID=3696

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to John -- I could use some friends like you and John. I'm going to follow your blog.

:) Peace, Sue

Mary N. said...

That's great news! Please congratulate him for me! Linda, I left a message for you on Abba's Way. I think you will know what I mean. I had reconfirmation of this while I was reading your comment.

Anne said...

Wonderful!

Linda said...

Susan,
It is so nice to meet you. I am now following your blog and praying to get to know you better. I think we will be able to help each other. You have a beautiful blog filled with hope. And I will email John today and let him know that you are all praying for him. He will so appreciate it. I will send him to my blog and if he has time I am sure he will be smiling. He always appreciates the prayers. I love the idea of calling him Brother John. So cool! Someday he could be listening to my confession. lol. Better not do that yet, I might scare him away.